The start of a new year is often a time for reflection, of what you appreciate most in your life, what you’d like to work on this year and the dreams you’d love to achieve.
For us, as well as for many, the things we really value are times spent with our friends and family, enjoying our down-time and making new memories. That’s why a dream on many people’s list is to own a second-home.
Having a luxurious base in a location that suits your lifestyle and where your friends and family can enjoy too, well that’s hitting the jackpot if you ask us. If you’re investing in a second-home, you want it to be somewhere that you’re counting down to visit and planning your next visit as soon as you’re on your way home from your last trip.
We asked some of our lodge owners why they chose lodge life and why Doe Wood works for them, here’s what they told us:
- A lodge has a real holiday feel whilst providing a lot more space than a caravan.
- The lodges are well maintained and looked after when we’re not on-site.
- If you’re in search of peace and tranquillity, then Doe Wood is the place to be!
- Being surrounded by coastal views whilst on the doorstep to the Lake District too is perfect for our love of the outdoors.
- There is room for our family to come and stay too…they’re always queuing up to visit!
Get in touch if you have any questions at all.